You can find me here:

SEARCH

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

DeviantART stuff

Hey everyone. What's up! It has been quite a long time huh? Ah, who cares, at least this is another post made by me :D


Now I've been going onto my deviantART more often. Pretty much like my own blog and facebook.


Now DeviantART has also became part of my life use. I dunno. But I'm not saying my other contacts are bad. It's just that... I don't use them that often you see.


Anyway, I've started to load up some arts and stuff. So now I'm gonna start letting you go there. Okay, select any arts to go to by seeing their image right here:
Smosh Gallery

Yes, I know, this image is hilarious XD


Anyway, carry on!



Transformers Flash renderings















Awesome huh? Yeah, I did it all by myself :D Don't get any ideas >:(


Hot babes







Oh my god...they're so HOT! :P Look at that butt...look at those boobs. They're so huge. 


Awesome XD


Mortal Kombat characters


Noob Saibot looks really awesome. And yet...it's made by me :D Awesome huh? I know...I said that twice.


Lol XD Nevermind.


 Smoke is so...AWESOME! I like the way I drew him...like Noob Saibot. Awesome. I love ninjas like this :D
 Ermac is awesome. I like him too. Ow! And notice that there's actually skulls on the green gas that's coming out of his hands.


And no, that's not acid air or whatever you call it. 
This is my very very first cartoon of the Mortal Kombat series :D And that's Scorpion. Yes, he's the first one I ever drew.


And I feel proud about it :D He's what that keeps me drawing this cartoon versions of Mortal Kombat 9 characters.


There's more to come. Also don't forget Sub-Zero :D
 He's my greatest obssesion. Not that I'm Scorpion. Jeez, no I don't want any revenge with him.


Anyway, I like how I did on the mask though. You gotta admit it looks really badass. In fact, all of the Mortal Kombat characters are badasses. 
-------------------------------------------


So that's all of my arts. Not the final or anything. I'm still finding some idea for the next Mortal Kombat character.


If any of you have suggestions, please...comment. Thank you. I dunno, it's up to you if you wanna comment. I'm not forcing you ^_^


Anyway, don't forget to comment, share and get more viewers. Bye :)

No comments: