You can find me here:

SEARCH

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Edward Maya ft. Vika Jigulina - Stereo Love(HQ)



 This is one of the best techno song I've heard. Now I'm not really sure if this includes the likes of girls...but some guys gotta listen to it.


Because of the techno beats that comes with it. And besides, I'm now listening to it. And it's freaking awesome. 


And I also love the instrumental music. It's really awesome though. Sometimes, I didn't really care what the lyrics say, as long as this music brings to rock on!


And yes, it's vimeo. Youtube's didn't allow the embed code. What the heck man! That's like...the best quality they have there. And didn't even give a embed code.


I suggest them to enable to code. Please, I want that so bad. And this song rocks if you're wearing ear phones.


And also rolling the earpieces to the forward position when you're wearing it, to see what I'm talking about, click here 


Yes, it's my fun fact...or tip to how to listen to music clearer and louder. And I recommend you follow that tip, it's not a bad thing.


It will just make the audio sound the best. I'm just saying, I'm not forcing you or anything. Really. Now I really love this song.


A lot. It just rocks to hear this thing moves. I'm not really sure why it's called Stereo Love...there's not really any Stereo in this video that's for love.


It's just the music. That's all. Not even a lyric in the music that says Stereo Love. So I'm not really sure.


But who cares...


This song gets you motivating. And yes, it's really captivating, or not. I dunno. Depends on what kind of person you are.


And no, I'm not saying you're a moron or an idiot. Or a dumbass or a jackass. No. And I'm not even being sarcastic.


Why would I be? For what reason? Anyways, I hope you enjoy this music video. And I think it's very common.


Almost everyone listens to this song. But there's a whole lot of other songs out there. That's about to rock your world! :D


I dunno, but I think headphones work to if you're listening to this music. Cuz' they're surrounding your ears so, that's good. Just hope you don't turn the volume to maximum.


Cuz' that's crazy, no one does that. Even if we accidentally led it, we usually take those damn things off our ears.


But my volume now is actually just 30%. And it's loud enough. Without the earpieces/headphones, it sounds like a soft speaker.


So never play loud audio cuz' that will cause your ear drums to burst O_O{boom}


Haha. Yeah. But seriously, never and I mean NEVER...try this. Or you'll be daft. Or you're trying to be stupid and all.


Anyways, I'm not gonna say much now. Don't forget to comment, share and get more viewers.


Bye :)



No comments: