You can find me here:

SEARCH

Saturday, May 28, 2011

The Boeing 777 part 2

Hey everyone...sup! :)

Today I decided to do another part of my review of the triple seven. I dunno, cuz' last night I didn't really have time and everyone is going to bed except for me.


So yeah, I had to shut my computer down before my Mom yells at me. Good thing she didn't. But I was able to stop using the computer.

Now, if you guys wanna see the first part of this review...
 Nice button, huh? >:)

It's found here

Now. Let's get onto the second part of this review. The Boeing 777 is like I said...awesome.

And...yeah I think it's the best plane I've ever seen. I like the plane that is flied by British Airways.
Yeah it has the blue base. And the tick at the front door. That's one nice detail. And of course, the text "British Airways" below it. And the engines are blue.

The tail is...well...nice. I didn't really have anything to say about it though. But overall, it's a great design :)

But an accident occurred with a Boeing 777 British Airways Flight 38. The plane who had lost power of it's both engines.

And crash landed onto Heathrow runway. The answer to this accident was that Flight 38 flew pass Russia where the weather condition is low in temperature.

Ice formed in the pipes that leads to the heat exchanger. The heat exchanger is pretty obvious that it converts cold fuel to hot fuel.

When the auto-pilot makes adjustment with the engines, the fuel then flows into the ices stuck onto the side of the pipes in the inside.

And dropped onto the tubes of the heat exchanger. The reason this ice molecules didn't went through the heat exchanger's tubes is because some of them sticks out.

Preventing the ice to get into the tubes. And also reducing engine power. I actually have a review of this Air Crash Investigation episode, to go there:
 There was one part at the beginning of the episode. After the theme intro...the plane starts flying by the screen. And the sound is just awesome.

Thanks for that. I dunno if 777 really sound like this. Cuz' I dunno if the sound matches to a real 777 engine.

But I hope so. Anyways, I'm not gonna continue talking about the British Airways accident.

Let's get onto the rest. Now, the 777 has two different models. One is 777-200 and another one is 777-300.

The 300 model is longer and carries more passengers. And yes, it's the model I'm using for my storybook :D

We have a graph here...that shows you how long and big the 300 model is compared to the 200 model:
Click to Zoom
Now. As tou can see, the 300 and the 200 are almost the same. But there are some differences that I will state out.

Similarities: Wingpspan, Height
Differences: Length, From nose to main gears.

Yeah...so the 300 model is longer. You can zoom in on this graph to have a better look. And I suggest you do.

But I dunno which is better. The 200 is alright. I love that model. The 300 model is longer and it just looks something like the A340.

The long one. But let's not talk about the A340, shall we? Cuz' I don't really show any interest in that plane. But doesn't mean I don't like it, I do like it.

It's just that...it's looks really thin and long. Doesn't look very nice to me. Not totally.

But yeah, I love this two models a lot. So 300 model, don't worry, I love you O_O

Oh my god, I'm loving a plane XD ahhahaha!!!

I treat it like a person even though it's not. The airline I'm using in my storybook is Lauda Air.
I like the red stripes that goes above the grey base. And the nice logo above the windows.

The engines are grey too. And the tail design is AWESOME!!!

Crap. I kept saying awesome over and over again. Maybe there should be another word I should use.

Ou ou, epic! Yeah, it's epic! I know some of you might asking me...how is a plane...epic?

Well, I dunno I just think it is. Imagine someone doing a promo. And there is an actual promo from "Just Flight". Here:

TV 777 Professional Trailer by gma1

And yes, this is what I call...EPIC! >:D It has an awesome music. Wonder where it came from. I dunno how it's possible that the 777 is reversing from the gate by it's own.

Cuz' from what I know, planes are not cars. They don't have gear switches like cars do. Only tug trucks can push them back from the gate.

But I don't care, this video still looks awesome as heaven. Yeah, I never wanna say "hell" because hell isn't awesome.

And Just Flight actually has a product for this game :D Yay! A game, it can be either bought online or downloaded.

To download or buy online, click on this logo:

I'm gonna download it later. And jeez there's one part of the video where the back door opens. What the heck is that?

XD ahahaha!!!! But it's okay. For whatever reason there is...it's okay. Maybe the food&water truck is delivering.

And I like the take-off part, where from far distance in the fog rain, the 777 comes out of nowhere, that's just really awesome.

Especially when there's music >:D
Oh yeah! Good thing there's British Airways in it. I dunno where's Singapore Airlines and Malaysia Airlines. Maybe there are download archives.

That we can download to have those airlines on the list :)

This video is from Dailymotion. The reason I didn't wanna embed this video from YouTube is because the pixels are 240 and that's a very low quality.

I dunno if you guys wanna see the YouTube version...but if you want, here:
But it's the same...except for the quality of the video.  Qantas 777 is shown most in this video.


Maybe it's dedicated to them. The Qantas is leading this video. I also like the landing part of this video. It lands and the wing just flew past us :O

Epic. Oh well...now it's time to go to download that game. See you guys later! Don't forget to comment, share and get more viewers.

Bye :)

No comments: