You can find me here:

SEARCH

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Being with my cousins n relatives

Being with my cousins is very fun. Not like other people in my place. Of course, I'm not gonna tell you where I live. 

I dun really like telling people who I am on the internet except for those people I know. But I dun do this kind of thing very much though. I just dun.


But anyways, ya, they're kind of fun actually. Yesterday when we're at my gramma's house, I drew wimpy kid toons of my cousins. Last night I drew my cousins closest to my age. 


Once again, I'm not telling. Number is 5. I drew them on a staircase. From up to down and down to up. It's something like those kind of stairs they use in sports when it is the victory ceremony.

Something like that. When you get a trophy and certificate and something like that. Now I'm at my aunt's house where some of my relatives n cousins. 


Too bad one cousin didn't come. And dun ever ask who it is! Right now, when I'm typing this, I'm listening to this ridiculous music that's really getting on my nerves but I just pretend to ignore it.


I'm not the one who wanted to listen to it, it's the them who wanted to when they're eating. Hmm....okay, guess I'll end this post now. BYE!

No comments: