You can find me here:

SEARCH

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Humbling River uploaded >:D, Battleship and future...


Yeah, so this is it. I've uploaded it here and there you guys go >:D I put in Battlefield 3, Modern Warfare 3, District 9(the guy looking at the horizon with a massive ship hovering), Transformers 3 and the old Call of Duty. 


That's right, I used the Transformers' font to do the lyrics. Hehe :D You can download it right here ->  [link]


Yeah I'm using the SAME EXACT font. So if you want it, go click on the link. Anyways, I bet the part where Ironhide is in the war, it's hard to see the lyrics.


But I can't do anything right now since it's already done. More important is not the font color, is the lyrics. Just go to the video above, move your cursor to the top of the video box.


And there the title will pop up. Click that and it'll lead you to the video page. Just that the URL is extended due to this video box here is actually embedded.


But anyways, I'm not bothering to explain more. Not in a mood right now. And yeah I haven't really put the music videos with huge knockers on DirtyDirtySam


The last entry was last night. And so I didn't have time, I had to go to sleep and stretch the sh** out of me and go to the dream world on my damn mattress.


Okay it's not really damn, I'm just expressing. Pfft XD


So yeah after this entry, I'm pretty much gonna  do it after this. I mean...I got messages to answer on deviantART. And later I might eventually watch Battleship...
Aw ye that's a badass poster right there. 


Lol XD Now I sound kinda like a black person. Or nigga as people refer it to. But no, I'm not asian. Seriously, I'm not. So don't you get any ideas or I'll a giraffe in your perdongkadong. 


Yeah this poster shows that the alien ship is a hundred times larger than our own naval battleship. Well, aliens are aliens. Why can't we have big technology like this?


Why are we so weak? But this is basically just a blockbuster film action packed, so I won't argue. Besides, I'm not even arguing, I'm just questioning why can't we have this sort of stuff.


I dunno cuz' we're born with mountains, plants, and water? Why do other species have to be so special? My conclusion was when we find alien races in the future, somewhere around 2020 or 2030...I mean, the aliens can't hold out forever.


Someone out of this world should crash land on our planet. By any chances would the rest of it's species come to Earth and make us a great and amazing future.


I mean we already dreamed of having cars on invisible highways, self-built buildings, flying cars of course, planes fly at light speed. Or just the speed of sound. 


Yeah but, I think it's best if we come up with our own futuristic technologies. I mean, we are the aliens to other species so, we had to come up with our own powerful future.


Be independable that is. And now, hope still remains. I mean, people already started building robots that needs us to control instead of them doing what they're programmed to.


Ha! Oh well, wish to see all this in my adult life. My future adult life will be awesome. But anyways, the thing is. I just hope I really can watch Battleship.


I bet my cousin would love it too. I bet he's been anticipating to glue his butt to the seat of the theater room and watch Battleship. And by glue I don't mean literally.