You can find me here:

SEARCH

Monday, October 24, 2011

Tron Destiny?

 There's this awesome trailer that I've just watch. I don't care if it looks fake a little bit but this is Tron Destiny :D


Oh my god...I just dunno. When Kevin sacrificed all that stuff...what happened? I only saw everything rounded up into a star. What's that?


Oh my god...Kevin destroyed everything he created. But maybe not...somehow they're able to reconstruct everything that has been destroyed. 


Hope so. There's the trailer. Oh my god it's so awesome. They even have a poster like this:
Looks awesome doesn't it? :D Oh my god please please please.


I WANT ANOTHER MOVIE OF TRON SO BAD >:D


I don't wanna lose the movie just like that. Seriously I want everything back. And it has been a long time since everyone have not been talking about a TRON movie. 


I do hope the story producers or whatever you call them...come up with another idea to bring back the grid and everything. And most of all...


Kevin Flynn, Tron. Everything. Not everything vanished. Tron fell into the pool and he turned blue. That doesn't even tell me it's ending.


I still wish something best would happen. And can you even believe it? My review of Tron Legacy is so short. Cracky huh? Well I was really sad that time so I wasn't really in a mood to express everything.


I also have the same wishes as I posted there. Oh my god...I feel like watching this trailer over and over again. I really can't wait for the next one.


I dunno maybe those scenes were from Legacy. Hope not, cuz' if it's new...awesome! They would have another movie for TRON :D


Clearly no one declared that it's the one and final movie they'll make. Besides, it's just one movie...how can the franchise end that early?


Well the TRON official site is still the same. It's still on the Legacy stuff. The crew and everyone who made TRON Legacy live it like this and did nothing to it.


But I guess they're gonna plan for a new TRON movie. I bet they are...AND I WANT IT SO FREAKING BAD!!! I tell ya...I can't even explain how much I want another movie to come out.


Holy sh**. 


Although at the end...I feel sad though ;(


Why does Kevin have to die? Why D; !?


Anyways I hope another one really comes out and I think I've already said that. I don't care, I just want it real bad that's all. Well that's all I have to say. 


I'll talk more about it if I have to next time or maybe tomorrow. Okay? ;) I promise. Remember to comment, share and get more viewers. Bye ;)