You can find me here:

SEARCH

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Metal Arms: Fawerage Battle Machine

Another awesome looking game I've picked up. 

This one here...it's AWESOME!!!AND EPIC! >:D

It's basically this giant hovering robots. And they transform from a giant ship into a hovering robot that basically attacks each other.

Awesome right? And I've just completed the entire site. If you guys wanna go there...click on this button:

Yes it's a power button :P. And the first image you see above it actually a wallpaper :D

All you have to do is...

1. Click on the image
2. After the image loads, right-mouse click
3. Then click "Set as Wallpaper" or "Set as Desktop Background" or whatever button there is to set it as a wallpaer
4. And you're done :D

So ummm...yeah. The reason I pick this game is because it looks so awesome and epic at the same time. I like the arms though, looks bigger than their torso or something. 

Usually this purple-blue robot comes in and transforms in front of you. And they're the bad guys.

So you have to hold your right mouse and like...just swing it till the circle goes to that robot. 

Hold it to keep your robot go on fighting. Bring your cursor all the way up and your robot will block and defend you from the enemy.

Basically you just try to hit him rapidly when he's not hitting you. That's because he is controlled by a computer.

I mean...duh. You can click the icon on the left sidebar at the top and play it. I also put some downloads below which you guys can go ahead and download it :)

And there's more to come. I dunno, I'll try to do more images for you guys. Now I don't own the game but I just make a website out of it. 

So yeah. I'm not sure if I'm fighting the same robot the next time I face another robot. But yeah, I hope there's more to come.

But I have to add them to the wallpaper :( I dunno. But I'll play it if I had free time. I had to study too.

Anyways, don't forget to comment, share and get more viewers. Bye :)