You can find me here:

SEARCH

Thursday, July 28, 2011

YouTube channel

Yes, now I have a youtube account. 


But unfortunately, 
I'm not gonna be using it for anything at all. Just commenting and liking stuff on YouTube.


Yeah, I'm not really that good at doing stuff on YouTube though. But hopefully this blog would keep my account intacted.


So yes, if you wanna ask me anything, just comment on my channel. You can subscribe to me right here, click this button:
 So yeah, I feel really lousy and all on my YouTube channel. I'm only popular on Facebook, Blogger and my own blog.


):


If you wanna help, just subscribe. And thanks for getting above 20000 views. Really appreciate it. But I dunno, I'll see how I'm gonna upload videos and stuff. 


Alright well, don't forget to comment, share and get more viewers.


Bye :)

No comments: