You can find me here:

SEARCH

Sunday, July 3, 2011

5 hours to TF3



Alright so it's 14:12 now and we're gonna watch the movie in 5 hours. Which is still takes a lot of time to spend with.


Well, before we have our trip to the cinema, I'm going to my cousin's house to swim. Ummm...I'm not swimming. But my sister is.


Her leg has recovered from a serious injury. She joint the dance club at our school. And I dunno what she did...she fell or something.


And that injury was ignored for sometimes and the leg started to hurt a lot. So much that she cried whenever acupuncture is done.


Or exercising her leg. Something like this. And now her leg has fully recovered. Just that she's walking slowly a little bit. 


Now we just need to go to their house and let my sister swim. I'm not gonna swim, I'm just gonna go up to the apartment and try our best to chat and play. Then 30 minutes before the movie starts...


We have to leave. I'm not really sure if they bought the tickets yet. But yeah, so we're just gonna go to the movie. 


With my cousins. I think they're gonna go there and buy it rather than booking it online. I hope we settle down somewhere in the middle column. I dunno.


I just wanna have a great view of the movie screen :)


So yes, I think we're gonna have a great time. I'm leaving the house about 1 to 2 hours later to go swimming with my sis and my mom.


Alright like I said, I'm not gonna swim, just gonna go up to the apartment and talk with my cousin and have fun.


Well yeah...hope to see you guys later and peace! Don't forget to comment, share and get more viewers. Bye :)

No comments: