You can find me here:

SEARCH

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Crazy Grandma holding a gigantic sword

Now seriously. I've seen this ad like...everywhere I go. On the internet. 


Well...almost. But this is crazy...I mean freaking crazy. The first time I saw this I was like... what the heck.


Anyway, I think this is how people would react to this kind of ad. And since when did an elderly woman like her get so much strength to hold a gigantic sword like this?


And look at her...she's closing her freaking eyes. What? Is she already dead? Is she a zombie walking around with a sword?


Zombies don't really have strength though. Maybe she's sleepwalking. Should be. Cuz' no grandma is ever doing anything that crazy.


Anyway, I clicked on that ad and it appears to be just a quiz. Which I heard of it quite often when I got onto some ads. To go to that quiz...
 I'm not really interested in this kind of stuff. Even though I like studies and all...


But I'm an average person :)


Anyway...I'm sure that people will be like surprised in a bad way. Like they'll be "What the heck". 


So yeah, don't forget to comment, share and get more viewers. Bye :)

No comments: