You can find me here:

SEARCH

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

i3d forum contact

 
Now I joint i3d forum cuz of this cs source map called "Hosties_Hijacked_Plane".



Ya click the damn link that is highlighted and underlined. So uhhh, cuz of that, I wanna join so I can talk to Roy[NL], the guy who made this map. 
 
I wanna give him an idea for the next version of this map. Ya he is still under construction. This was just the first version of it. That came out pretty good. 
He just needs time to put the texture and I think he's gonna put two planes on this map. He only put one plane on the map. The other planes does not allow any entrance.
Anyways, ya I also love it when I'm joining this forum. Most of the people are dutch. So I hate to translate my sentences with Google Translate to dutch. So they could understand. 
 
Well, I will be adding this to my contacts list above.

No comments: