You can find me here:

SEARCH

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Guys I've finished after m4a1


I had a little bit difficulty drawing the Automate Kalashnikov 47. Gotta have a lot of details and uh...ya.


Then I drew the AUG A1. The butt again, is a little bit smaller. But looks good so far. 

This gun, I had a lot of trouble finding the right one. Now, this gun is the best!



This is sort of like the best rifle I've drawn so far. The only difficulty is it's scope. I couldn't copy from this image above cuz' it's not simple like, just the gun from a left to right or right to left. 

And a white background. That would be fit. So now I'm still drawing the Steyr Scout Sniper Rifle. 

 

This, I had to look at two images at the same time in order to be more accurate with the drawing. Heh heh. But this image is not completely clear. But it helps the shape though.

Can't wait to finish the Scout and continue with the other snipers, machine gun and equipments. So see you later if can.

No comments: