You can find me here:

SEARCH

Monday, January 3, 2011

Back to School

School's  starting off soon and I've just missed the holidays. I dunno if my life in 7th grade will be the same as 8th. The only thing I was looking forward to is my cousin.


Hmm... how miserable?Maybe. The math problems look sort of hard. I dunno, I haven't studied them yet. But hopefully I will. 

Ya so school doesn't start till Monday. At least that's a good thing, I guess. The school has a new crest logo and to tell you, it sucks. 

Cuz we're merging with another school. And that's not what I had in mind. I dunno if the kids there are aggressive or careless. 

Anyways, the crest logo is so simplified. I mean like, not a very good design. But it's okay. I liked the old school crest better.

There MAY be new teachers coming in. I hope my class has the teachers that I recognize. I still have that image of me walking out of classroom after school and seeing my cousin outside the class.

As usual, I took the subway home. And... I just can't wait to meet her, you know. This is natural. I guess. 

We have this orientation on the first day of school for the 7th graders that are coming in, including my cousin.

And I forgotten what it looks like in the orientation. So right now I'm just sitting here using my mom's laptop with the family.

My big brother always doesn't join us at all. In fact, he didn't even join us more often. He's always playing Atlantica Online. 

I dunno about that game. But it's sort of like war craft. Anyways, I think I've exceeded my typing limit so see you guys on the next post.    

No comments: