You can find me here:

SEARCH

Friday, December 31, 2010

The Girl Next Door Review





WARNING: DO NOT WATCH THIS VIDEO UNLESS YOU'RE 14 AND ABOVE


Alright well, I watched this movie last night online and I gotta say. It's really...am...good. I dunno but it's actually sexy and okay.

Look, I'm not really sure about what I'm saying. But this movie is a movie that shouldn't be shown to kids whose age are shown in the warning bar above.

So kids who are 13 and below, GO AWAY! This is not the right film for you. Not unless you're the perfect age for this. This film is PG rated.

Anyways, I didn't really like Kelly at all. Even though he's like a...uh... duchebag. I dun really like him at all. Well, he's played by Josh Duhamel. But it's totally a piece of poop.

I only hate the character of Kelly but not Josh Duhamel. But most of all, I like how beautiful Danielle is. I didn't see her boobs though.

Okay, okay dun try to call me a pervert but this is a guy thing. Okay? We all understand and dun say I'm gay. Gay is a person whose attracted to another person which has the same sex.

But trust me man, this is a good movie. Anyways, uh...dun see the second video. But just make sure you read the warning before you even lay a finger on your optical mouse.

Alright well, I'm done. I'm done here so peace!

No comments: